CPUC Public Hearings on Edison Rate Hikes Will Be Held in Fontana, Lancaster, Asuza, Long Beach, South Gate and Santa Ana.
SoCal Edison Wants A $2.3 Billion Rate Hike
What does it mean to you?
- Can you afford to pay an increase of $17 a month, or $200 a year on your electric bill by 2020?
- How do you feel about $42 million in Edison executive bonuses while your community struggles to get by?
- What do you think about $150 million to build new Edison office buildings and unidentified projects?
Edison $2.3 Billion Rate Increase Proposal Means Higher Bills, Even if You Are a CCA Customer!
- CCA customers are subject to 90% of Edison GRC–due to distribution costs.
- CCA customers: $15 monthly bill increase, $180 yearly bill increase by 2020.
Every Dollar Wasted is a Dollar Not Spent on Renewable Energy
- $48.6 million of your money is being requested by Edison to build a brand new office building.
- Pie in the sky-spending list for “Future Anticipated Projects” for utility and facilities includes $100 million for projects they haven’t even identified yet.
Speak Out in Your Community!
CPUC Public Hearings on Edison’s Rate Hikes
May 9, 2:00 & 7:00
15556 Summit Ave.
May 10, 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM
City Hall Council Chambers44933 N. Fern Avenue
May 16, 2:00 & 7:00
320 N. Orange Place
- Long Beach
May 17: 2:00
4801 Airport Plaza Drive
- South Gate
May 17: 6:00
8650 California Avenue
- Santa Ana
May 18: 2:00 & 7:00
505 E. Central Ave